Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pus On Gums After Extraction

SCADENZE ED OBIETTIVI

With this complete the album!
Rome: during the years I realized that I need to succeed in something I need to give me deadlines and targets because otherwise they are tending to postpone and postpone and postpone and even to the bitter end. Anyone who knows me knows how much I like football and play football and also how my knees are marked by time and scars visible and invisible, but I am a stubborn and much against the advice of everyone around me now I've decided that WANT TO PLAY BALL! even once, even ten minutes, but I still want to wear my shin and my shoes and take to the soccer field! the words of my cousin Damiano, who wrote to me saying that one of his biggest wish would be to once again play football with me, moved me and warmed my heart and that is why tomorrow I'm going to write down gym per ritrovare la forma fisica (persa tra un trasloco ed una vacanza) con obiettivo primo maggio! e già io per l'inizio di quel mese voglio essere in grado di giocare a calcio su un campo vero! l'ultima volta che avevo giocato non era andata molto bene ed ormai rassegnato avevo riconsegnato tutto il mio materiale tecnico proprio a Damiano! spero lui non l'abbia buttato via e sia pronto a restituirmelo almeno in parte. Bene amici, il conto alla rovescia sta per partire da domani mancheranno solo sessanta giorni, il tempo scorre veloce ed io starò qui periodicamente ad aggiornarvi su come vanno le cose...

0 comments:

Post a Comment