Thursday, March 10, 2011

Squire Vs Blade Guitars

Things ... In

Martaaaaa .. have you seen my keys?
This house seems huge when you try something and say that 30 square meters ....
How the hell do those in the villas .... ahh .. they do not lose things. .. or have daughters who finds them .... and even if you lose them ... who cares .. well I have the money to buy back .. I believe that the rich if they lose the keys to the car .... ricomprino
Martaaaa treasure ....
What do you mean "if you do not know"?? If I did not ask you anything ... Do you think the time to make the sarcasm?? Well I'm late ...
Ok ok .. I understand ... Just answer NO.
The irony sometimes do not understand. Indeed the irony is sometimes its dangerous .. if people do not understand ... ends che tu ti metti a criticare una cosa con ironia e ti ritrovi a diventare un eretico... le idee e l'ironia sono una cosa pericolosissima .. soprattutto in certe situazioni.
E dire che io non perdo le cose.. generalmente non perdo le cose. Per esempio .. portafogli ... Sgualcito, scolorito ma esattamente lo stesso da 10 anni. ... mai perso. Mai dimenticato. Sempre in tasca .. pronto all'uso .. con i documenti, il contante le, mie tessere, tutte, quelle inutili anche ... tutto sempre tutto in tasca ... Per dire che ne so .. telefonino?
Non li ho mai persi .. li cambio ma conservo i vecchi, quelli obsoleti che non fanno foto, video, suonerie strambe, mail, social network li cambio insomma ma conservo i vecchi.. come una strana collezione di antiquariato.. .. all they need is a glass case. Morale .. I have not lost mobile phones ... and even the keys .. duplicators keys may fail if they were all like me .. I have the keys of the original diary of the heart of my cousin ... Oh yeah that stuff was not my misses .. could even be stolen .... but I still have. .. you knew then what my cousin wrote ... Oh well ... The key ... Generally do not lose them. . but the fact is that now I find them ..
MARTAAAA ... come on babe take an idea .. give me a hand .. through thick and thin .. Is not that what the gentleman said in a skirt to church?? Su .. the love please ....
Ok ok, do not heat ... You do not lose anything?? You are the the things you lose .. Marta for God .... I do not lose anything ... perhaps the calm .. but things .. things here are not lost. . I'm co-workers, ideas, hopes, wives .. a good number of friends, I lose everything that we can be more important ... but not things. Things do not lose them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment