Sunday, March 6, 2011

Belated Anniversary Wishes

RIVOGLIO RUPERT EVERETT!

JUDAS DANCER!
Rome: keenly awaiting the release of Italian film about the famous character in kiosk launched in September 1986 by Bonelli, although nothing to do with the original not wait to go see it and we are happy to be able to get two tickets for the national premiere in Rome (the one with the press in the room for instance) to which I will take the Damiano. Having said this I add only an observation: I agree that the story is set in London but in New Orleans, I accept the fact that the Beetle is black and white, I accept that there is replaced by Groucho zombie Marcus, I agree that there is no trace of Bloch, I agree that Dylan will never say "Judas dancer" and her hair is the lick, but I do not accept to see this played a historical character Brendon Routh, an actor who beats all muscles and shoots like a superhero! Rupert Everett want it now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment