Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Schizophrenia Treatment 1950's

And the perfect recipe

A chilled glass of iced brancamenta.


The glass is also yes, I was stuck in the freezer, I knew that I would be helpful.


A hot July. Damn, a month and a half hours and did not utter a word of what I mean? time, of course. What else the hell you want to talk with this hot murderess.


time already. What neither I nor the insects we have. I do because things are moving forward in geometric progression: I make it a pop up three more. Them because I made them all out, but also in their progessione geometric kill a mosquito will pop up three others, and potentially even more pissed off than before: they will mica family.


Like insects, already. Belli there to enjoy the twenty minutes of survival, just realize that they are buzzing, all of which are concentrated there to learn to flap their wings, all excited to think how nice I make this noise, this hum hum hum could almost call it buzzing, humming And I think really the ideal Splatch The War. Rebel Without a Cause, or crushed fate voi.


Giusto perché quel ronzio rompe proprio le palle, oppure perché non è esattamente piacevole ritrovarsi con uno di quei bubboni pruriginosi addosso.


E intanto il karma peggiora. Sì, anche peggio di così.


E intanto chissenefrega.



0 comments:

Post a Comment