Monday, May 10, 2010

Is It Illegal To Burn P90x Dvd

... a beautiful poem



Icarus


I do not accuse the breath of storm
riappiccato that the flame of my chest
besieged and then held tight
and then the more gentle

I know I do not regret the flight of the fly
that pushes the wings against the glass in the sun
that, like Icarus , because he wants to burn
touch lamps lit, set the fire in his pocket

Seeing the light in the hands of you
smile, speak and say things trivial
even lift up levees
useless against the thought that floods every hour tomorrow
future:
I love and I Why fear

love in your mouth
bitter soul hold me close between the teeth and
are five, ten and twenty are
hundred years that are wrong and do not learn: how hard
stingy. Why
love in your mouth
bitter soul hold me close between the teeth and
are five, ten and twenty are
hundred years that are wrong and do not learn: how afraid


I go out with you col viso d’ogni giorno
ma mi nascondo dentro un turbine radioso
mi chiudo in petto un male insidioso
che non ha cura:
io amo ed ho paura

E non rimpiango la vita d’ogni giorno
cui indifferentemente passo affianco
e incomprensibilmente non mi stanco
di questa mia tortura:
io amo ed ho paura

E non accuso la bellezza straordinaria
che mi sprofonda scafandro in fondo al mare
solo vorrei prima che manchi l’aria
capire se tu mi potrai amare
prima di soffocare
se tu mi puoi amare

Perché è amaro nella tua bocca amore
sentirsi l’anima stretta fra i denti
scavate gallerie, gettate ponti
are a hundred years I live with fear

This pain pants and overwhelms
danzalo love, do not go back

overwhelm any fear of love and kiss me with your sweet tooth and give me a

... kiss with your mouth sweet


0 comments:

Post a Comment