Monday, May 24, 2010

Denice Milani Pool Clip

European champions.

Introduction .. I'm not entirely.
I really enjoyed to watch the conquest of the Champion's League by Inter's training. The fact that they were fasting of victories in recent years has amplified the feeling of triumph. On the other jurisdiction by the football, I can only say that Milito is really fun, and see the whole of this period I enjoy playing football. Also wonderful choreography of the fans at the stadium. But I would not be a pain in the ass if you simply explained that I enjoyed. At some point during the evening with a link to the cathedral square in Milan. Do you see the square. Crowded? More ... invaded. At that time there was not even thinking but a question of Mr. Giancarlo, whole heart in more than half a century, watching the game with me, or rather I stayed at home to watch the game, let me thoughtfully. "Have you ever seen a crowd like that in a demonstration for the job?". Waiting to see 50 thousand people interested in the world and to their status as citizens the same ... inter compliments .. nice playing tournament .. and win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment