Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seaports Of The Uk Map

discarding of barrels

But for goodness sake, nothing bad, eh. But
.
But though, in Peru, however, perished.

I ASK AND I WONDER ... since compiz is full of the coolest effects you even MORE METHODS IN 'STRANGE type ctrl + shift + click + move + F6 + push + it + we + almost + vacc + shit, and occasionally pulling FISTING the keyboard of stuff makes me crazy, I decided to look for a rag online guides, TEXT to help me extricate the wonderful world of windows glossy self-ignitable.

one time, the project sites were free fucking page DOCUMENTATION.
Indeed compiz well have it. And 'how has it I perplime.

http://compiz.org/Documentation/Documentation

I explained WHAT ' this stuff?

I know that here there are a lot of wankers in compiz, hardcore nerds who waste their time looking for shortcuts on pollycocket weird and stoned-chicken-pocket, then you tell me a bit 'cool that I know of so ago 'only the cube and I have already broken the Zebedee.


PS:
The first one that says to use the compiz-settings-thing will be tortured anally.
Who speaks to me of the cube will be tortured with the assistance of cubic Chinese balls
Who tells me to switch to KDE 4 will be tortured with huge dildo WRAPPED by barbed wire

I said so and so will

Go forth and multiply

0 comments:

Post a Comment