Saturday, January 22, 2011

Red Capillaries In Eye

UN NUOVO MATRIX

by Tiziano De Martino

Great cast!
Rome: start by saying that Inception is a great movie, but not the best I've ever seen, and even the best I've seen in recent times and this for one simple reason: I Inception to long stretches I have not got it! And I challenge also those that have incensed as the best film of the year to explain most of the steps. Inception is in fact a very complex film that I think deserves to be appreciated fully, a second and third minimum vision if not consulting a guide to the film, with this however is not to say that Christopher Nolan film does not deserve to be seen, even for those who loves cinema is required to see it, but it should be clear up front that you will find yourself in front of a movie "stubborn" and a visionary who reminded me in some ways the first Matrix. Honestly I can not go into more detailed talks a bit 'because this is not my kind of film a little 'because any attempt to deeper analysis of the same might be superficial, however, given the complexity of the story. The only things I can say are:

- Christopher Nolan : Is it really a big (and young) director and screenwriter who has a filmography of all his respect that goes to The Prestige Memento through the two Batman: Inception While I saw I could not help but think what might have been difficult to write the screenplay and how it has been difficult to explain the whole project to the producer. Faced with so much creativity and skill I take off my hat ...

- Leo Di Caprio : it is truly a giant of cinema! The former boy wonder of the Titanic is now in my opinion one of the best, if not the best, players in the film world, expressive, mature, convincing Leo has made a dramatic leap in quality and if I liked it so much here in Departed was just amazing. My congratulations are extended to the entire cast, however.

- The final : compared to the whole network that has characterized the film was a bit 'trivial in the sense that was what was expected without any surprises or plot twists. A wink to the audience after severely tested throughout the film screening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment