Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Southpark Cartman Grand Canyon Yellow

NUOVO ALBUM CALCIATORI PANINI

Special edition for 50 years Anniversary "

Rome: the wait is finally over! It's been eight months since I attacked the last players on the album figurine 2010 and today I am delivered to the home of the new season. The cover (some classic) is pretty much celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of the famous collection. That said, I browsed and looked long and I did the same with the figurines. It 'too early to express an opinion (one I already have my idea) for this time I'll take a few days before writing a very detailed review on this blog. Stay tuned ...

PS Vito go and buy it on newsstands now!
12 and February 13 sandwiches the tour arrives in Rome, in the corner with Viale Viale America Beethoven Eur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment