Monday, September 24, 2007

Character Education Bulletin Boards

The only The next solution is to hate

Quando torni a casa stanco, accendi il notebook con l'intenzione di vederti un film, leggere le ultime nius e fare una partita chess after a few minutes and Gnome starts sbarellare bad. But I'll say come on, is nothing, only the CPU to the ball, now spends , now stops.
decide to logout, and it freezes xserver.
you say never mind, we are positive , press ctrl alt Bksp to kill the xserver and the CPU continues to feel like a desperate move. Begin to have a strange foreboding.
You decide to see what the hell is going on. We begin to understand WHO is working on my cpu:

$ htop
- bash: htop: command not found

COOOOOOOOSA?

The tragic truth begins to emerge.

$ su -
- bash: to: command not found

I knew, I knew, everything went to hell.


$ logout-bash: / home / stocazzo / .bash_logout: I / O error

follows hatred towards God, Madonna, CRIB and all the saints.
I press CTRL ALT DEL to restart the system I'm stronzissimo:

INIT: can not execute / sbin / getty / shutdown

When life puts in front of everything, the only solution is to abandon deep hatred towards everything and everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment